re:Passenger side carpet removal

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 21:08:48 EDT

I'd take the passenger seat out so you can lift up a the padding and blow a
fan on it.
When I had a leak I tried to dry it out by just lifting the edge a little
and that didn't do much. I bought a small fan that I could stick under the
carpet and let it blow for a few days. Or get a cheap hair drier. But, I'm
in Georgia and nothing drys fast here with our humidity.
I don't know how the '01 daks are but the '95 interior side moldings are
fitted together like a puzzle. You start wherever one section can come out
and take out sections until you get out what you want.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq

>Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:54:40 -0400
>From: "Wayne Allewelt" <wallewelt@mai-aec.com>
>Subject: DML: Passenger side carpet removal
>
>Okay guys. I have tonight free and I want to pull back the carpet on the
>passenger side so I can get to the padding underneath so I can let it
start
>to dry.
>1. What's involved?
>2. Is it easy to get up?
>3. I don't see any visible screws holding the plastic sill down, how is it
>held in?
>
>any help would be greatly appreciated. I guess I should have bought the
FSM