RE: RE: RE: injectors

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 20:28:05 EDT

Not mistaken:

Impedance
Factory Injectors: 12 +/-1.2ohms (Factory Spec - '97-'04)
FMS "High Flow": 14.3-14.5ohms
Design-III: 15.2-15.3

While you can run different impedance injectors, going to far from
factory will cause issues. We tested the Design-III's (Orange) on my
'97, a '98 5.2L, and on a '99 R/T. All of them showed the same problem
- worked with Bruce Holt on that as well as he didn't know (at that
time) if they would work properly or not. (This was over 1 year ago.)

- Bernd