RE: RE: RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 11:14:34 EDT

I think you're mistaken. If anything I would expect the Design III to
perform better. Better atomization and resulting mileage. Impedance is close
enough. If you want to argue that it's not exact match then your suggestion
of Accel or FMS won't fly since they are not an exact impedance match
either.

Bob