Re: Factory Service Manual

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 02:26:50 EDT

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:57:25 -0400, michael9@michael9.com ("Michael
Quigley") wrote:

>Wayne Allewelt said:
>> Josh Battles wrote, "I'd personally rather have the book. That way you
>> don't have to print stuff
>> out any time you want to use it in the shop...."
>>
>> Andy Levy wrote, "Its a PDF"
>
>Wow... I hope it's not one giant PDF! It'd be good if they broke it into a
>bunch of smaller (section) PDFs.

It's a PDF as far as I know. Not sure how its broken up. If it's one
big file, I'll definitely be splitting it up myself.

>> My $.02, "I'm getting both for the hell of it, just because it would be nice
>> to have both, why not"
>
>I'll likely start with the CD, especially if it is in PDF format. If I end up
>using it a lot (for more than just curiosity's sake) I might consider getting
>the paper version.

I agree... that's my idea. I already have a computer in my garage
anyway; it's just not hooked up at the moment. Has anyone ordered the
CD manual from Wyckoff online? It's the same price as the paper
version, and it's from a Chrysler dealer, so I'd hope that it's
actually the "original" ... ?

-Bill