Re: RE: RE: injectors

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 07:36:16 EDT

Makes a little more sense now.

Next question: what will the lower voltage (due to higher impedance) do to
the injector in terms of cycles per sec, reaction time, etc?

Or is it a matter of the additional voltage required to drive them causes
additional heat in the PCM circuitry, and therefore a higher
percentage/shorter period to failure in the PCM?

Tony