Re: The Good The Bad And The Creepy

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 07:52:46 EDT

> Shiny stuff under the hood? The tube on my intake is black satin
> powdercoated!
>
> -andy

I bet that looks sharp, but Paxton doesn't offer that option, so I just got
the polished Novi-2000 ;) Probably gonna polish up the a/c lines to match,
and maybe some polished valve covers, that's about it, not gonna go too
crazy...for now LOL I think it would look awesome to have everything done
in the new black chrome, but that's just way too much money to spend.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
My blower comes back tomorrow, woohoo!!!!