Re: Re: Re: Fw: [JEEP-L] Fw: O/T - Jeep Cherokee Glass question

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 07:57:49 EDT

Just to let you know, did some more calling around and found a place that
will do it for $85, I think the other shops might have been quoting for the
rear quarter window (like the Jeep guys said), or maybe they were jacking it
up for insurance. Either way, she's gonna go with the $85 guy today and
skip the whole insurance thing. Thanks again for the help!

-Dave