Re: re: another 'new' guy (longish)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 15:28:55 EDT

TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU wrote:
> Hey fellas:
> I'm a network nazi/ administrator/ bastard operator from Columbus, Ohio. I found this truck
> for sale in the parking lot of a Home Depot. It was (mostly) what I was looking for and it was
> cheap. I didn't want any 'toy' truck like a Tacoma or Mazda b-series, besides, I've always
> owned Mopars. The truck is an '89 model and is 'powered' by the venerable pre-mag 2.5L.

Eh Amigo!!! A fellow Silver89 Premagger... well I'll be - I thought I
was alone in this world! LOL I'm going to get my web page back up some
day... but here are a couple pics of my Silver89s.

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/2wd/Apr02_12.jpg

-- Thats the 2wd Dak this past April - before I butchered it for the
engine and spare parts for Christine. For recent pics of Christine - the
4x4 Silver 89 - see Mike's 2003 DML BBQ directory.

http://mike.tepidcola.com/dmlphotos/

I have friends in Ohio in Marion, who I havn't been able to meet up with
for some time. If I ever get out that way maybe we could do lunch or
something. Later man!

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/