Re: Time to get the truck inspected..... (bit long, rant)

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 16:08:59 EDT

I used to live in Florida.... no inspection whatsoever!! That was great
for those of us who kept our vehicles reasonably safe.. However there were
some REEEEAL scary looking bombs on the road.

I live in MD now and there is a one time safety inspection when you title
the car and then emissions every two years. Emissions was a breeze with the
DAK just plug in and go they didn't even run it on the Dyno!

Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport
ClubCab
Black