RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 20:47:09 EDT

Then I have to say the book numbers are wrong(won't be the first time). This
testing was done at a highly regarded shop. Name withheld to slow down the
snoops. LOL. Kinda like the earlier impedance data you posted:

> > >Factory Injectors: 12 +/-1.2ohms (Factory Spec - '97-'04)
> FMS "High
> > >Flow": 14.3-14.5ohms
> > >Design-III: 15.2-15.3

Design III -IS- the factory injector style for '00 and up.

Not sure where this thread was supposed to go, Bernd. Offered up a
suggestion as to why your deal might have been lean, but you refuse to
accept it. The powertrain guys say the impedance is not an issue, Tony's
experience says it's not an issue, but you're insisting it is an issue.

Dunno man. We're kickin a dead pony at this point.

Bob