Subject: Re: Re: Time to get the truck inspected..... (bit long, rant)

From: r (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 21:24:45 EDT

Glad you got thru inspection.

Az doesn't do saftey but they have smog testing.

My '92 Dak has no problem , but my 69 charger has to pass
numbers that are 1/5 the original standards.

Even California has a 25 year rule, (or did have)..but not AZ.

A comment on the brake shoe size.....the primary is the smaller
and goes to the front of the wheel, the secondary shoe is the
shoe with the longer material , goes to the rear of the wheel.

At least this is the way my charger has been done the last 30
 years and FSM confirms it....

Disks are great , but 11X3 drums work ok also

boblip phx az