Re: GAS PRICES going UP

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 23:31:45 EDT

As far as why that is..........I have no idea!

I do know that if they charge Bob a lower price than before on his next
delivery he lowers it accordingly...........

it also seems to depend on an area's economy
as that seems to have an effect as well........

I've also seen where stations with high overhead expenses will adjust the
price to help cover costs...........

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport RC, 4X4, 3.9
Street ,Strip, and Show