RE: Re: Time to get the truck inspected..... (bit long, rant)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 12:01:35 EDT

   Well, I guess "recently" is relative. It was earlier this year,
that's "recent" for me anyway, considering that I don't get down there
very often. :-) I am planning to come down for another visit toward
the end of September though.

   Tower Shoppes? Not familiar with that...

--

-Jon-

That's what I kind of figured. Tower Shoppes may be out of your way since it's down her in west part of Broward County. Big car show every Friday night at the shopping center weather permitting. Usually a couple hundred cars form classics to rice there. Pretty cool since it's an organized event and they have been able to keep it going for several years now. Keeps getting bigger and bigger all of the time. Might be something to check out and there's an Al House and such right out front.

Jeff Durling