Re: return trip

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 13:33:52 EDT

Tom, yo ujust need bigger tires..a-la Bigfoot...then your truck would
float... that and an outboard motor clamped onto the tailgate, and you'd
be set...

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 08/22/03 10:51AM >>>

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> Jon & Michael Maskalns
>
> Good Info on the Ferry! But with respect Remember The Ship EDMUND
> FITZGERALD that was Lost!
>
> Jim Knox :-) Dakota as in DC-3 and Truck

Ya know, thanks to Mike I have been considering this as a viable option

to cut short my travel times back and forth to DML HD... However
considering my previous attempt at a water crossing with a truck, I'm
understandably hesitant heh. I doubt Jon's winch is long enough to
reel
in Christine from that far under water heh. Now I'm really considering

a pontoon modification.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/