RE: RE: RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 16:14:54 EDT

Bernd,

"Other guy" here......

Explanation was offered yesterday, which if looked at objectively, offers a
perfectly logical explanation for your lean condition. Unfortunately a
prerequisite for it making sense is you letting go of the idea that your
views and information are infallible. I know....about as difficult as
parting the Red Sea, but stranger things have happened.

If you actually take the time to go back and re-read your own posts, you can
see the ambiguity in your own posted data. I've offered up the info, do with
it as you please. I really don't care whether you believe it or not because
I'm not here to sway your opinion. If the thread prompts anyone interested
to do their own research on the topic and find out the facts for themselves,
then the bandwidth is not wasted. Otherwise it's a worthless pissing
contest.

Bob