Re: Re: Time to get the truck inspected..... (bit long, rant)

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 16:47:51 EDT

TX has safety inspection but no where near that bad unless you pick the
wrong shop.

Oh BTW Mechanix makes another glove that doesn't have the padding like the
M-Pact it is much easier to work in. The M-Pact are for when you're
working with the tools all day long.

--
Solid IT Services
Kenneth Berntsen