Re: Time to get the truck inspected..... (bit long, rant)

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 00:08:54 EDT

I've only had it a few months, I have a few pics from right after I got it..
But I should be able to start making some nice action pics in a few more
weeks. I have an exhaust manifold stud with an easy out broken off in it
right now..
after I manage to get that drilled out & the stud replaced.. It should be
going good enough to position for pics. Besides.. My goal is to have it
ready for my first DML BBQ & the Pit.
Aaron Wyse
1994 RC 2.5L 5spd, no AC, PS, carpet.. or converter
1984 RamCharger 35x12.5x15's, unknown lift