Re: Intake sound?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 12:00:54 EDT

I noticed without the stock baffel and an ABS pipe in place you get a
straw sucking sound at inital throttle and a little more engine noise at
normal driving. With the metal piping I have in now, you get the loud
straw sucking noise and moderate engine noise increase. But I notice a
few weeks ago at full throttle near the higher rpms it starts to sound
like a jet engine from outside.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota