RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 12:52:59 EDT

John, the 408 makes an excellent choice for towing/RV, IMO. Your build can
be mild, much less expensive and should produce some excellent results.
Stroker crank, some of the new KB pistons, new bolts for your stock rods,
maybe clean up the heads a little and you've got most of it covered. Cam
choice I would say the R/T version 2(equivalent Crane available) is worth a
look or there is another Crane grind that is pretty highly thought of. No
need for things like the M1 intake in that app.

If you're doing the motor assembly and R&R, maybe $2500 or so for a stroker
depending on how much machine work you put into the block and heads? That's
assuming you have the cores to start with, of course.

Bob