RE: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 00:11:19 EDT

I really dont think DC is going to scrap a pretty hot selling truck. if it
wasnt selling they would have discontinued it years ago.....more than likely
it would have been a rebadged jap truck.

Just think in a few years chevy,ford and the rest will have there trucks
out on the road while Dodge sits back and learns from their mistakes and all
of there recalls and cheap junk,(What works and what doesnt) and then they
hit the market with another HOT selling Dakota with a Hemi under the hood
and with gobs of HP and TQ. As per the new Ram!!!!

I think they are waiting for the Durango to get out on the market and then
blend the Dakota into the mix.

thats not like DC to not have a car/truck to market against the compatation.
Just wait....

====================================
Amsoil Dealer ZO # 388299
contact info...