Re: GAS PRICES going UP

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 00:35:56 EDT

I wouldn't believe that a pipeline was broken unless I saw it myself; Keep
in mind, when gas was under a buck a gal not too long ago; the oil companies
were still reporting major profits. They just pushed to see what people
were actually willing to pay; and now they're trying to take it to a new
limit. It's all about the all mighty buck.
Just my $.02
Aaron Wyse