Re: RE: A518 Vs. 727

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 08:57:06 EDT

Tom,
That's what I was thinking when I read that he'd gotten the 'Cuda. I was
surprised.
Personally, the auto tranny might make me _less_ likely to steal the 'Cuda.
A 440 with a stick would be fun!
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a 440 is fun with an auto too, but there's
something about popping the clutch with gobs of horsepower behind it ;)
Of course, I'm sure a 426 is even more fun! :-)

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>

> >     Hmmmmm...   I hadn't realized the Gear Vendors was that "cheap".
> > For some reason I thought it was somewhere just over $3K.  For a total
> > investment of $2800, that definitely sounds better than a built 518!
:-)