Re: my old truck

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 08:25:34 EDT

I know the feeling, I ran into my old '93 after I traded her in, saw her in
the parking lot at Pep Boys. But unfortunately she didn't look better than
when I left her, whoever bought her decided to buy everything in the Pep
Boys accessory aisle, big mud flaps, chrome door trim, reflectors, some ugly
steel bumper (I had never put a roll pan on after doing the body lift). It
was enough to make a grown man cry. I knew I should have kept her, hope
she'll forgive me one day.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T