Re: Toronto Motorsports Park Race #13

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 08:31:59 EDT

> BTW, when I left, round 3 had not begun and Bell had picked up
> 2 points in his quest to get into the Summit Series and a chance
> to go for $100,000 U.S. big prize !
>
> Last report coming up next week :-)
>
> Bob

Sounds like a blast Bob, good job representing Daks out there :) I'm
finally ready to go racing again, got the blower back in yesterday, but
won't be able to hit the track until next week, driving down to VA today to
spend the long weekend with my boy before he goes back to school. I'll
probably hit the track either Tues or Wed night next week. Can't wait to
see what she can do with some cool evening air, no exhaust leaks, no cracked
plugs, blower working properly :P Turns out the impeller wasn't seated
properly from the factory and the bearings went bad, so I have all new
internals now :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Can't wait for this fall at Cecil!