Re: Routing around Chicago?

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 12:21:20 EDT

Take a plane/helicopter! ;^)

Well, there are a couple of bad spots. The crossing from IN to IL is nasty.
I usually avoid that when coming back from MI by taking 65 south to 30. Take
30 across to 57. 57 north to 80. Then you could take 57 straight up to 90,
which would take you right thru downtown. Or take 80 to 294 and head
straight north until you turn into 94 again. This would get you around the
downtown area. Depending on the time of day, it would be pretty fast also.

--
Phil Batson
'00 4x4 CC 4.7L