Re: Re: Toronto Motorsports Park Race #13

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 12:21:48 EDT

> Hope you get everything straightened out. I hear that you ran mid-13s
> with all those problems :-)

Yup, two 13.5@104 runs :) Altho, the blower wasn't showing any signs of
going bad yet, but I can't help but think that it wasn't quite right from
the factory. Plus I didn't have a cracked plug till my next trip to the
track, best I could pull that day was a 13.9. Gonna try again next week,
hopefully with some cool evening air I can pull a low 13. Still gotta do
some tweaking, torque strap, maybe a new pulley ;) Plus I haven't done any
weight reduction, other than pulling the spare out of the bed, I run with
the tailgate and fiberglass tonneau :)

> >Can't wait for this fall at Cecil!
>
> Oh, oh! Am I being hustled :-P

Nah, I would never do that, I just can't wait for the cold air and friendly
competition :) We're setting up a big get together for Oct/Nov timeframe,
kind of a rematch from the R/T Nats since we got rained out, but everyone
can come, I don't think we're gonna rent the track or anything, just invade
a T&T. I'll let you know when they get a date nailed down.

-Dave