Re: Christine .......

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 13:00:26 EDT

<snip>If the pound that "Christine" dove into doesn't have a name, I would
like to
<make a motion to name it "The Christine Pond" or "Christine Lake" Anyone?

I understand your intent, but I think its a little off base. I believe (and
Tom please correct me if I'm wrong) that Christine was named after the Fury
in the novel/movie Christine. It seems as if Tom's truck is either out to
possessed or may be subtly attempting kill him or better yet his wallet.
Something more appropriate may be another reference from the novel, such as
Moochie Pond, Arnie Lake, Lake Darnell, or maybe even Petunia Pond (a
reference to the truck Dennis used to try to batter Christine to pieces) In
the novel, the movie, and in Tom's garage, Christine is believed to be
returned from the presumed dead.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE