RE: Viper fan question

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 12:30:36 EDT

Ken, I have the Black Magic on my 98 5.2, it's a great unit, but just cannot
quite keep up with the hot days if I am not moving. I just bought the Viper
fan and am certain that its larger fan and stronger motor will make the
difference for me. If you are going to go to an electric fan, buy the
Viper.

Rascal