Re: a little off subject, but i need ur help

From: Tom Houlton (thoulton@lanl.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 17:48:24 EDT

         Almost sounds like it was gonna be your wedding --

Just heard about the food that causes the most "stress" / worst for your
health for your body --
According to this news blurb Coke eats your stomach lining,red meat is bad
news, eggs are a no-no -- ,but the one food that causes the most problems
is WEDDING CAKE!!!
  My truck has that same "clunking noise' in the front end -- of course
mine took an unexpected dip in a river when she was only 2 months old -
$3000.00 some odd worth of parts and it still wears the tires off . .