Foldable Power Mirrors For Sale (and some other stuff)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 00:30:06 EDT

I seem to be gathering more stuff!?!

Okay for sale:
Foldable power Mirrors $50+$15 shipping, I've got a picture of them

Power mirror joystick thing, make an offer

Non-shippable (I'm in Southern California, for sale to people from San
Diego to Ventura to San Bernadino)

Pair of 15x8" American Racing 767 (black steel) wheels, good for drag
slicks. $50 for pair.

16x8" Enkei wheel set (4), cosmetically damaged where you can see it.
$200 for the set.

Class 3 bolt on hitch, $50

another class 3 bolt on hitch $50

That's all I can think of for now. Please don't be afraid to make an
offer on any of it, I need to clean house.