Re: Daktoberfest 2003

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 16:30:39 EDT

Michael Maskalans said:

> any news yet, jason?

At this point, it looks like they're going to extend offers to two other
guys who have more experience than I do, which I can understand. They'd
like to get me out there as well, but the manager I talked to is trying to
see if he can create a third job opening. Also, the other two guys might
not be as willing to re-locate, so I might get one of their offers anyway.

We're still in a "wait and see" holding pattern. Should know more maybe
the beginning of next week. If it works out, great and if not, I'm cool
with that as well. We've got plans either way.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer