Re: battery relocation

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 17:15:59 EDT

Because the battery is located between the wheel tub and rear of cab, it will
never pose a problem, especially hauling rock or sod. If you filled your
truck with rock so it occupied every corner, you would be dragging your rear end
on the ground (yeah, both). One cubic yard of 1.5" river rock weighs about
2650 lbs. 1 cubic yard of 1/2" river rock weighs about 2800 lbs. I pallet of
Flortam Sod weighs about 4000 lbs. Soo...It wouldn't be a problem =)
I did it because I had to rewire everything anyways so why not put it in a
better location (weight & apearance)?