Re: Re: Re: BARRY meet info for DC

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 18:06:34 EDT

NO!.......We played a little Dakota Game I call "Follow My LEADER"

This saved him some time getting out of Fayette County, Pa and on his
way!!......to meet up with Chris and the rest of the Guy's!

There are way to many roads, turn-off's, and such so I gave Barry a
escort to the I-68 East on-ramp.
Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show