Re: RE: Re: RE: Buying Used Dakotas

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 19:57:00 EDT

mileage wise hes right, that v6 is working harder, towing capacity wise.. I
wouldnt worry much, my 95 v6 does just fine
only gripe I have on the v6 is lowend, as it was evident when doing some
light wheeling with tom, tom, tom and mike at attica, my v6 in 4hi didnt
want to back up a hill real well.. so I had to use 4lo.. otherwise its been
great.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73