Re: Re: RE: TMP Final Report

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 22:31:23 EDT

At 07:11 PM 8/31/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Are you using street tires? With that kind of mph, you should be in the
>13s!! TonyC

Using BFG 275/60x15 drag radials, spring clamps and 9-way
adjustable Ranchos. Hoping to do 14.0s or 14.1s. 13.9x would
be nice. TMP is located such that the barometric pressure isn't
that hot even though places around it may be 30-plus in Hg.
Baro. at the track yesterday was 29.5 (using my scanner) whereas
weather sites were showing 30.1" for that general area.
A couple of years ago on the last Sun. in Oct. was one of those
rare occasions and I dropped almost 4/10s that day. Baro. that
day was 30.1". So there's hope :-) If not, I'm thinking of making
the long trek to Cecil in Nov.

Bob