RE: Re: RE: Buying Used Dakotas

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 22:28:51 EDT

More HP and Torque and lower gas mileage.

I had a 96 2wd with the 3.9 and it has a lot of grunt for a V6.
Actually the V6 sport that I had was faster in the quarter mile than the
5.9 4x4 I have not. But its also a much heavier truck. The V8 would
definitely be nice to have, but I miss the economy the 3.9 provided.