Re: Sep 27th...6th Annual MoPars at the Valley

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 12:48:26 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: DAKSY
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 12:43 PM
Subject: Sep 27th...6th Annual MoPars at the Valley

Hey, DML!

Anybody out there interested in driving to the Northeast for the MoPars at
the Valley?
The date is 27 September. Either of the links below will get you to the
info, including directions:

http://www.geocities.com/capareamopars/

http://www.dragway.com/sched03.html

If enough feel like they wanna go this year, I'll create a profile in the
Upcoming DML events section of the DML homepage. MoPars & AMCs only! We've
had a couple of meets at the Valley & had around 10 DMLers or so each time.
Let me know. either thru the list (or e-mail me off list
rsmith13@nycap.rr.com), & let me know...

L8r,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(Gawd, I gotta clean the DAKSY again?)