Re: Re: Sep 27th...6th Annual MoPars at the Valley

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 15:41:54 EDT

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 12:48 PM, DAKSY wrote:

> Anybody out there interested in driving to the Northeast for the
> MoPars at
> the Valley?
> The date is 27 September. Either of the links below will get you to the
> info, including directions:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/capareamopars/
>
> http://www.dragway.com/sched03.html
>
> If enough feel like they wanna go this year, I'll create a profile in
> the
> Upcoming DML events section of the DML homepage. MoPars & AMCs only!
> We've
> had a couple of meets at the Valley & had around 10 DMLers or so each
> time.
> Let me know. either thru the list (or e-mail me off list
> rsmith13@nycap.rr.com), & let me know...

looks interesting to me, especially since I've got friends outside
albany that need visiting, too...

my truck is certainly not worth showing, and having *never* been on a
track before trying to race would probably be laughable. but it might
be fun to get a 1/4 time out of test and tune =) I'm a bit confused on
the scheduling, though (and a bit intimidated by having never been on a
track before)

gates open at 08:00
show registration 08:00-12:00
time trials begin at 10:00

does that make t&t from 0800-1000? or would t&t be aka time trials?

even if I don't grow the cohones to run the gauntlet, anne and I will
probably trundle over there to meet and watch

ignorant in rochester,

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652  campus.585.274.2246  fax.954.697.0487