Re: Gas Mileage...97 CC 5.2/auto 4x4...

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 02:13:26 EDT

Can't remember ever driving in a wind tunnel, but I can tell you that they
tested many different size trucks on the highway and around town. This story
was actually covered on 20/20 and the mileage difference did'nt warrant the
wear and tear on the bed. I suppose after a while when your bedsides fall
off your mileage will get better.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental