Re: TMP Final Report

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 08:08:33 EDT

> Unable to answer the call due to an assortment of aches and pains brought
> about by old age and a long 15-hour Saturday :-( Except for a non-points
> bracket race on Sept. 21 (warm-up session for those going on to the
> IHRA Summit Series in OH, I'll be t&t on very good weather days trying
> to set a new pb. Then, it's time to pack her in for good :-( IT'S BEEN
FUN!!
> Anyone interested in a relatively quick for the weight, all motor Gen III
> Dak :-O
>
> Bob Tom Ontario, Canada

Hey Bob, good showing :) Are you still planning to make it down to Cecil
this fall before you put her up for good? I'll be hitting Atco this evening
(if the weather holds, we'll see), hopefully for a new pb. Shooting for low
13's, if it gets as cool tonight as it did last night that shouldn't be a
problem. Maybe one of these days I'll get my skills up to your level and
actually try my hand at some brackets.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T