Re: Re: Euro Headlamps

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 08:15:36 EDT

> I think Dave Downing tried a set of those from APC,and he said they were
not
> as good as I recall..........

> Ron-

Yup, they looked good, but didn't throw a very good spread. Although, that
was using the stock bulbs, maybe if I had upgraded the bulbs they would have
worked better. They're for sale btw if anyone wants them, clear headlights
and corners from procarparts.com. I'll probably throw 'em up on e-bay, if I
ever get around to it, got a bunch of other parts I need to sell too, body
lift kit w/gap guards for the 4x4 I didn't get, Roadmaster kit, Fastman 50mm
TB, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting LOL

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T