RE: Couple things, this and that

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 09:35:52 EDT

Ray,
I'm sorry, I apparently deleted the info I had on replacing ball joints on
the Gen-III Daks. Since I have a Gen-II, there wasn't much point to me
saving it except for a situation like this. :'B

Anyway, either check the archives (I know the details are in there) or
someone else will hopefully chime in with the details on parts, part
numbers, and proceedure for you.
Rich - Ashburn, VA