Couple things, this and that

From: Chryguy (bert59000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 18:57:02 EDT

Ray,

  I don't believe it matters if you just replace the
parts or the control arm.

  I replaced my upper BJ's right after I bought my
truck...

  DC said they only came in the control arm(w/new
bushings),and the price was out-RA-geous(around $400
bucks for both).
  So I did a little looking around and found they
could be had aftermarket for around $60 bucks
apiece(even less at AZ or PB's,but they were on
intergalactic back-order).
  Turns out they were Dana BJ'S anyway.

  Inspect your control arms for cracking or severe
rust pitting,and as long as they're in good shape
reuse them. Just pop the new parts in and save
yourself some money.

  Of course Bernd might know something about this that
I don't...Bernd?

                     Chryguy