Re: Re: Update: 4.7L Fan mod done

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 00:52:29 EDT

Did you get the e-mail I sent you? You can add a toggle switch from
radio shack to get the job done.

I would think the computer contains the on/off logic of the e-fan. So
that's all but out. If you want to get real fancy I guess you could
splice off the water temp sensor, signal condition it to desired level,
output to a ground trigger connected to the e-fan relay. This sounds
too much like my work. The toggle switch would be 1000x easier.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota