Youngest DML'er 16 Months OLD

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 18:41:26 EDT

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.........This is one for the CUTE department!

A friend of mine at work gave me a picture of HER 16 month old daughter
with HER daughter's battery operated Dakota Sport....it's a self powered
riding toy that was picked up at a FLEA market for $15.00!

I've had the picture enlarged, and will be putting it up on my website on a
new "Friend's Dak's" page that will be added later on.......

The little girl's name is ASHLEY,.....her mom's name is Chrissy, Chrissy
drive's a '99 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 4WD...

Anyone that's interested in seeing the picture E-mail me direct and I'll
send it to you...

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show