Re: RE: O/T, non Dak related

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 08:52:20 EDT

Our '93 is the Quad 4 and its great..our '99 is the 3400 series GT with the
pre "Ram Air" labeling but all items there.. it is a fast little shit.
We bought both of these new. Ands of course I am a freak about the
maintenance on them. I may not beautify my truck, but it and the cars get
maintained well.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73