Re: Re: RE: Backup lights

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 08:45:44 EDT

When lights start going like that, 2 things..
1. Have the alternator checked to see if its to "hot"
2. Buy lights in pairs. Change them out good or not, put the good one that
came out in parts box wrapped inpaper towel or something and label it for
where it goes.

That just my little deal I do.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net