Re: Re: ...just plain wrong

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 16:13:37 EDT

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bj9ven$c0b$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> Ewwwwww. Why do people feel the need to do that, to tell the world, in
big
> bold letters, what kind of car they're driving, we can look at it and see
> what kind of car it is!!! I get the reverse, since I don't have any
badges,
> other than the "Supercharged 5.9 R/T" on the tailgate. I get people
asking
> me all the time, what kind of truck is that? Is that a Dodge? LOL
>
> -Dave
> '02 FR RC R/T

I get people asking me all the time why my truck looks so low in addition to
the "what kind of truck is that?" questions. You wanna hear the sad part
though? I was at a show with a friend who drives a certain popular bowtie
truck and my lowered Dak was still taller than his stock height Xtreme S-10!
terrible.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L