Re: ...just plain wrong

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 08:26:59 EDT

Ewwwwww. Why do people feel the need to do that, to tell the world, in big
bold letters, what kind of car they're driving, we can look at it and see
what kind of car it is!!! I get the reverse, since I don't have any badges,
other than the "Supercharged 5.9 R/T" on the tailgate. I get people asking
me all the time, what kind of truck is that? Is that a Dodge? LOL

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T