a-arm number attn: Bill Day

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 22:00:17 EDT

Bill,
  The number stamped into the lower a-arm on my 95 4x4 is:
52038071*D
There is also H254 in smaller print.
Hope this helps.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6

From: "Bill Day" <billday@consolidated.net>
To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
Subject: Re: DML:Broken Shock Bolt (Matt G. DAKSY, others)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:44:13 -0500

That's a possibility, but I dont thing I'll go dump a $100 plus/pr of shocks
just to see 8-) I like the $40/pr and am always quite pleased...

btw, is there a chance you can get a part number off of your lower A-arms
for that 95 4wd.. mine seems to sit so low and I wondering if the idiot
that owned this truck tried to lower a 4wd..? I dont seem to sit much
higher than my dads stock 2wd...(body wise) but have lots more ground
clearance than he does..

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red
http://www.dodgetruckworld.com/BadMan/

Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today!
https://broadband.msn.com